Autodesk Animation Academy 2012
Autodesk Animation Academy includes:
Autodesk SketchBook Designer
Autodesk 3ds Max
Product website: Click for the official Autodesk Animation Academy 2012 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Developed specifically for secondary schools, Autodesk® Animation Academy combines interactive and customizable learning content with the 3D software used by industry professionals around the world. Using these tools, educators can inspire students to look into careers in digital arts, games, entertainment, and visualization.
- Enables students to discover the foundation of 3D applications, with applied exercises to explore techniques.
- Gives students hands-on experience with the same tools industry professionals use.
- Introduces students to the Autodesk 3D toolset using an innovative curriculum that:
- Supports and encourages development of 21st century skills, including digital literacy, creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, and effective communication.
- Exposes students to a variety of career paths through relevant, engaging, and creative story-based projects.
- Supports the learning of Autodesk software with real-time 3D, games, and easy-to-follow videos.
- Offers educators a unique opportunity to enrich and enhance the learning experience by including highly visual and interactive lessons as part of a stand-alone program or integrated into an existing class.