Autodesk Education Suite for Entertainment Creation 2011
Autodesk® Education Suite for Entertainment Creation 2011 helps inspire students to pursue exciting careers in digital arts with powerful computer graphics tools.
Product website: Click for the official Autodesk Education Suite for Entertainment Creation 2011 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
The Entertainment Suite for Education includes full versions of the following software solutions:
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 software
- Autodesk Maya 2011 software
- Autodesk Softimage 2011 software
- Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 software
- Autodesk Mudbox 2011 software
- Offers a wide range of artist-driven tools used by games, film, and visual effects professionals worldwide.
- Autodesk® MotionBuilder® software provides students with a powerful yet user-friendly interface to help create, control, and change animation dynamics, character behavior, story structure, cameras, lighting, and other crucial aspects of film and games production.
- Promotes computer graphics education through project-based creative studies curriculum.
- Uses Autodesk® Mudbox™ software, a product that gives 3D modelers and texture artists the freedom to create without worrying about technical details.
- Provides schools and students with access to a powerful range of creative toolsets at a significant cost savings, when compared to purchasing individual licenses.
- Provides an introduction to computer graphics.
- Offers teaching resources for educators and learning resources for students, software for personal use, and discussion forums—all free* and accessible through the Autodesk Education Community. To interact with industry leaders, visit the AREA.