Microsoft Outlook 2010
More exciting and connected than ever before, Microsoft Outlook 2010 is the most powerful way to stay in touch with the people and information you care about most. See updates from your favorite social networking sites right within Outlook, and enjoy improved email and calendaring tools that make your world more fluid, organized, and fun!
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
- Synchronize multiple e-mail accounts from services such as Hotmail or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010
- Improved connectivity with Microsoft Exchange Server supports the use and management of multiple Exchange Server e-mail accounts in one location
- New conversation management tools enable you to save valuable inbox space by turning dozens of e-mails into just a few conversations using the new Clean Up feature
- Save time by creating and defining multistep tasks that you can execute with a single click, including reply and delete, move to a specific folder, create a new e-mail to assigned groups, and more
- Conveniently and efficiently schedule appointments, share your calendar availability, and manage your schedule
- Quickly find and manage large quantities of e-mail, calendar, task and contact items
- Grab your readers' attention by using compelling visuals such as prebuilt SmartArt® graphics, Office themes and Styles
- Enhanced Search Tools provide you with ways to quickly find and manage large quantities of e-mail, calendar, task and contact items
- Use Outlook Social Connector to quickly view history of e-mails, meetings or attachments you receive from individuals
- Get additional information about people, such as mutual connections and other social information, through SharePoint My Site, Windows Live™ or other popular third-party sites, to stay on top of your business and social circles
Hard Disk 2 GB available disk space
Media Drive DVD or CD-ROM
Memory 512 MB of RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1 GB
Operating System Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later
Other Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 is the earliest version for using Exchange Server with Outlook 2010.
Certain inking features require running Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later; speech-recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device; Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Connectivity to Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality.
Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees might apply).
Actual requirements and product functionality might vary based on the system configuration and operating system.
Grammar and contextual spelling in Outlook is not turned on unless the computer has 1 GB memory.
This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer. We recommend the 32-bit version, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition.
Download SKU #: 543-05222
Processor 500 MHz processor or higher
Display 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor