Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 is the smarter PDF solution for business users. Combining powerful functionality, built-in intelligence, superior Microsoft Office support, and ease of use, it provides everything you need to create, convert, edit, assemble, and securely share PDFs for improved productivity, collaboration, and compliance. With PDF Converter Professional 7, you get more productive scanning, advanced document assembly, the most accurate PDF-to-Microsoft® Excel conversion, extended image PDF conversion options, enhanced multimedia support, smarter “looks like” search, better graphics management with layer support, document flattening and much more. It provides everything for today’s, modern office worker.
Product website: Click for the official Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
It’s the smarter way for savvy professionals and knowledge workers to:
- Convert paper and PDF into Microsoft Office documents
- Search and highlight information in PDFs
- Control, view, edit, and print documents with complete security
- Be more productive
- Securely and efficiently collaborate
- Reduce your environmental footprint
- A computer with a Intel® Pentium® III , higher or equivalent processor
- Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM),1 GB recommended
- 500 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50 MB working space needed during installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft NET 3.0+ Framework on Windows XP. The different XPS related conversions do not require having Microsoft .NET 3.0 Framework installed.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files. Hyper-thread enabled or multiprocessor systems can deliver better performance.