Quicken QuickBooks Accounting 2011/12
A powerful accounting software package designed for small businesses that require finance and inventory tracking but not payroll managment.
Product website: Click for the official Quicken QuickBooks Accounting 2011/12 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
Easy to set-up, learn and use
Monitor business performance
Manage your business more effectively
Get paid faster
*You will require an Internet Merchant account - contact your financial institution. Additional charges apply.
Record, track and reconcile your inventory balance
Industry specific Chart of Accounts
QuickBooks also includes 21 industry specific Chart of Accounts, so only accounts relevant to your business are included.
QuickBooks home page
All key tasks and functions are available within a few clicks of the home page with the Customer, Supplier, Employee and Report Centres. You can also customise how information is displayed in each of these centres.
An ‘always on’ Audit Trail
The ‘always on’ Audit Trail makes it easier for your accountant to spot possible trouble spots or mis-postings in your accounts.
Work more efficiently with your accountant or bookkeeper
Portable Company File
A Portable Company File is a compact version of your company file. Small enough to be sent by email or saved to a portable drive, it can give you the flexibility to work on your file in different locations.
Work faster with QuickBooks
Quickly and easily clean up data files so you can increase transaction processing speed.
Backup your company data automatically
Reckon Tools Backup† makes it easy to backup your important company data file. Seamless integration with QuickBooks means your company data file is automatically backed up helping you to keep your business data safe and secure.
† Reckon Tools Backup is an additional product that can be purchased separately. Prices start from $29.95 per annum or included with Reckon Advantage.
This powerful portfolio of integrated financial solutions expands the capabilities of your accounting software with online data-backup, credit card payment systems, streamlined cash flow and superannuation compliance solutions.
- At least 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV (or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows XP users : At least 512 MB RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple users
- 1 GB RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista™ and Windows 7 users
- 1GB RAM for Windows Server 2003/2008*
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Windows XP/VistaTM/7 operating system
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 (provided on QuickBooks Installation CD. Requires an additional 150 MB).
- At least 256-colour SVGA video
- 24 x CD-ROM
All online features / services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem (ADSL or Cable Modem recommended)
- Reckon GovConnect requires .NET Framework 3.5 and 60MB for install.
*Windows Small Business Server 2008 requires 4GB RAM. Windows Small Business Server 2003 is not supported.