Quicken QuickBooks Accounting 2012/13
A powerful accounting software package designed for small businesses that require finance and inventory tracking but not payroll management.
Product website: Click for the official Quicken QuickBooks Accounting 2012/13 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
Easy to set-up, learn and use
Monitor business performance
Manage your business more effectively
Get paid faster
*You will require an Internet Merchant account - contact your financial institution. Additional charges apply.
Record, track and reconcile your inventory balance
Industry specific Chart of Accounts
QuickBooks also includes 21 industry specific Chart of Accounts, so only accounts relevant to your business are included.
Real-time BAS lodgement
Easily prepare and lodge your BAS with Reckon GovConnect, SBRTM enabled software. It helps to pre-fill your e-form with data direct from the ATO and provide you with realtime feedback and lodgement confirmation, so you will instantly know that BAS has been successfully submitted and the refund entitlement or money owed. Find out more about Reckon GovConnect at www.quicken.com.au/sbr.
QuickBooks home page
All key tasks and functions are available within a few clicks of the home page with the Customer, Supplier, Employee and Report Centres. You can also customise how information is displayed in each of these centres.
An ‘always on’ Audit Trail
The ‘always on’ Audit Trail makes it easier for your accountant to spot possible trouble spots or mis-postings in your accounts.
Work more efficiently with your accountant or bookkeeper
Portable Company File
A Portable Company File is a compact version of your company file. Small enough to be sent by email or saved to a portable drive, it can give you the flexibility to work on your file in different locations.
This powerful portfolio of integrated financial solutions expands the capabilities of your accounting software with online data-backup, credit card payment systems, streamlined cash flow and superannuation compliance solutions.
- At least 2.0 GHZ Intel Pentium IV (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows XP users: At least 512MB of RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple, concurrent users
- 1GB of RAM required for Windows VistaTM and Windows 7 users
- 1GB RAM for Windows Server 2003/2008*
- Windows XP/VistaTM /7 operating system
- 1GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 1.1 (provided on QuickBooks Installation CD. Requires an additional 150MB)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 (provided on QuickBooks Installation CD. Requires an additional 150MB.)
- Requires 9 MB for QuickBooks Pro Timer
- At least 256-colour SVGA video
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- 24X CD-ROM
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem (ADSL or Cable Modem recommended)
- Reckon GovConnect requires .NET Framework 3.5 and 60MB for install.
* Windows Small Business Server 2008 requires 4GB RAM. Windows Small Business Server 2003 is not supported.
Note: Windows 7 64-bit and Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit currently supported.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Microsoft Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010
- If you want to synchronise with contact management software, you need Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010. Contact synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook
- Compatible with Reckon Retail Point of Sale Lite, Professional and Enterprise 2012/13.
- Multi-user mode is optimised for Microsoft Windows 2003 Server or Windows Server 2008 operating systems, and for Windows XP Pro/VistaTM/7**
- Terminal Services are supported for QuickBooks Premier and Enterprise 2012/13
** Not all versions of Windows VistaTM/7 are supported. Support is provided for Windows VistaTM Business and Ultimate and Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate.