Quicken QuickBooks Enterprise 2011/12
This accounting software is a premium enterprise business solution that allows access by up to 30 users simultaneously and includes comprehensive reporting features, industry specific editions, multi-company reporting as well as being multi-site enabled to manage business growth.
Product website: Click for the official Quicken QuickBooks Enterprise 2011/12 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
Your business is evolving, why let your accounting software package stand in its way? QuickBooks Enterprise 2011/12 allows simultaneous access by up to 30 users; maintains records for more than 1 million list items, and has advanced inventory control, user role security and customised reporting so your accounting software can grow with your business.
Some features of QuickBooks Enterprise 2011/12 include:
- Multi-site and multi-company reporting
- Operate with up to 30 simultaneous users*
- Specify billing rates for employees and clients
- Comprehensive payroll management
- Help comply with Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Monitor business performance with over 100 reports and graphs
- Receive product updates, upgrades and unlimited weekday technical support
- Integrated Reckon GovConnect BAS Lodgement
- Straight forward tracking of tax and GST
- Automatically track inventory items in different units of measure
- Designed specifically for your industry
- An 'always on' Audit Trail
- Effortless Wildcard search
- Portable Company File
The complete list of features can be found at the new QuickBooks Enterprise 2011/12 website
*QuickBooks Enterprise includes 10 licences. Maximum simultaneous use is 30. Additional licences required for 15, 20 and 30 users.
With this powerful portfolio of integrated financial solutions, Reckon Tools can expand the capabilities of your accounting software with online data-backup, credit card payment systems, streamlined cash flow and superannuation compliance solutions.
More information on Reckon Tools
- At least 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows XP users : At least 512 MB RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple users
- 1 GB RAM for Microsoft Windows VistaTMand Windows 7 users
- 1 GB RAM for Windows Server 2003/2008*
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Windows XP/VistaTM/7 operating system
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 (provided on QuickBooks Installation CD. Requires an additional 150 MB).
- Requires 9 MB for QuickBooks Pro Timer
- At least 256-colour SVGA video
- 24 x CD-ROM`
- All online features / services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem (ADSL or Cable Modem recommended)
- Reckon GovConnect requires .NET Framework 3.5 and 60MB for install.
*Windows Small Business Server 2008 requires 4GB RAM. Windows Small Business Server 2003 is not supported.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Microsoft Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010. Integration limited to export only. If you want to synchronise with contact management software, you need Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010. Contact synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook.
- QuickBooks email integration requires Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Compatible with Reckon Retail Point of Sale 2011/12 Enterprise, Professional and Lite versions.
- Business planners functionality required Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Multi-user mode is optimised for Microsoft Windows 2003 Server or Windows Server 2008 operating systems, and for Windows XP Pro/ VistaTM/7**.
- Terminal Services are supported for QuickBooks 2011/12 Premier and Enterprise.
** Not all versions of Windows VistaTM/7 are supported. Support is provided for Windows VistaTM Business and Ultimate and Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate.