Quicken QuickBooks Plus 2011/12
Product website: Click for the official Quicken QuickBooks Plus 2011/12 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
Easy to set-up, learn and use
QuickBooks uses plain English and has an Easy Setup Wizard to get your business up and running within minutes. QuickBooks’ user-friendly home page ensures all frequently used activities and features are available within a few clicks of your mouse. Simply fill out familiar forms on your screen – such as cheques or invoices – and QuickBooks does the accounting for you.
Comprehensive payroll management
The inbuilt security safeguards and information messages allow users to edit or void past payroll payments without the need to recalculate entire pay cheques while the Detailed and Streamlined Payroll Summary Reports helps make end of period reporting and analysis effortless.
QuickBooks Plus integrated payroll will save you time and money by avoiding duplicate data entry and will help you avoid hassles associated with incorrect payroll withholding.
Comprehensive employee record management
Record detailed employee information such as leave, wages, promotions and contact details using the Employee Organiser Wizard, as well as produce sophisticated summaries of your employees’ details and history. By storing your important employee information in one easy-to-access location you can better manage your employees and improve business efficiency.
Record, track and reconcile your inventory balance
Monitor business performance
Manage your business more effectively
Backup your company data automatically
† Reckon Tools Backup is an additional product that can be purchased separately. Prices start from $29.95 per annum or included with Reckon Advantage.
QuickBooks integrates seamlessly with Reckon Tools SuperLink by incorporating a Super Fund Identification Field that links to a comprehensive list of Australia’s superannuation funds; providing you an easier way of managing your Super Choice compliance and superannuation payments.
*Reckon Tools SuperLink is an additional product that can be purchased separately. Prices start from $110 per annum for 0-5 employees.
An ‘always on’ Audit Trail
The ‘always on’ Audit Trail makes it easier for your accountant to spot possible trouble spots or mis-postings in your accounts.
Work more efficiently with your accountant or bookkeeper
The Accountant’s copy of your company data file allows you to work more collaboratively with your accountant, with a dividing date that clearly delineates which periods are for your accountant to work in, and which are for you. QuickBooks also allows you to perform a bank reconciliation – even if your Accountant is working on your file.
Industry specific Chart of Accounts
QuickBooks also includes 21 industry specific Chart of Accounts, so only accounts relevant to your business are included.
QuickBooks home page
All key tasks and functions are available within a few clicks of the home page with the Customer, Supplier, Employee and Report Centres. You can also customise how information is displayed in each of these centres. Plus control access to your confidential account balances with the QuickBooks’
Hide/Show preference. Simply switch your Account Balance previews to “off” to help ensure only you have access to your business’ confidential account balances.
Customise and re-size displays and the appearance of your desktop
QuickBooks lets users customise and re-size displays, reports and workflows, including the company desktop with colours, content, toolbars and icons to suit individual preferences.
Work faster with QuickBooks
Quickly and easily clean up data files so you can increase transaction processing speed.
This powerful portfolio of integrated financial solutions expands the capabilities of your accounting software with online data-backup, credit card payment systems, streamlined cash flow and superannuation compliance solutions.
- At least 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows XP users : At least 512 MB RAM for a single user and at least 1GB of RAM for multiple users
- 1 GB RAM for Microsoft Windows Vista™ and Windows 7 users
- 1 GB RAM for Windows Server 2003/2008*
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Windows XP/VistaTM/7 operating system
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for company files)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 (provided on QuickBooks Installation CD. Requires an additional 150 MB).
- At least 256-colour SVGA video
- 24 x CD-ROM
- All online features / services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem (ADSL or Cable Modem recommended)
- Reckon GovConnect requires .NET Framework 3.5 and 60MB for install.
*Windows Small Business Server 2008 requires 4GB RAM. Windows Small Business Server 2003 is not supported.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Microsoft Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010. Integration limited to export only.
- If you want to synchronise with contact management software, you need Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010. Contact synchronisation with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook.
- QuickBooks email integration requires Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Compatible with Reckon Retail Point of Sale 2011/12 Enterprise, Professional and Lite versions.