Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition software has everything needed to produce spectacular HD movies. You can edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD.
Product website: Click for the official Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 website
Click for Product Description (or scroll down the page)
Click for System Requirements (or scroll down the page)
Included are innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, powerful features for video compositing, color correction, and soundtrack creation for feature-film results in your home studio. Use the surround sound mixing tools to create 5.1 soundtracks. Choose from hundreds of professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles, and filters. Upload movies to YouTube™, burn to Blu-ray Disc™, or author DVDs using beautifully designed themes or create custom menus and graphics. Exclusive Sony Show Me How interactive tutorials help you get started fast.
Standard or high definition
Simple DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ creation
DVD Architect™ Studio software is included so you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects with custom menus, buttons, backgrounds, and navigation. 56 easy-to-use themes are included to get you started.
New! Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create stereoscopic 3D projects as easy as 2D projects, with no additional tools needed. In addition to consumer level delivery formats, Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 can preview and deliver an anaglyphic project providing customers, without an expensive 3D monitor, the ability to create a 3D project with only a pair of inexpensive red/cyan glasses.
New! Titles & Text plug-in
Spice up your text events with animations and interesting effects. The Titles & Text plug-in incorporates some of the options of the Pro Type Titler (Vegas Pro), but has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2, or Windows 7
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible i.LINK® connector*/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)